Friday, April 18, 2014

Stitch Fix Review #8

Time for my 8th Stitch Fix review! For this fix I asked for a dress and summer tops in floral and chevron prints. I had the same stylist I have had the last few fixes and I really like the variety of colors and prints she always sends me. This box was bursting with color! Unfortunately I had a bad headache when my pictures were taken, and I think you can definitely tell. Oh well, please just look at the clothes and not at me!

Honey Belle Kirsten Chevron Stripe Dolman Sleeve Top
I immediately thought of a circus tent when I saw this chevron top. The colors grew on me as I wore it, but I ultimately felt the combinations of the two colors was a little loud for me. The top was described as a "dolman" style, however I didn't like the somewhat boxy shape it gave me. Back it went.

Pomelo Paloma Dot Print Back Cutout Knit Top
I really liked this polka dot top when I first pulled it out of the box. The details on the back are really cute and the cut is very flattering. Ultimately I just didn't love it enough for the price, and I felt like it made me look a little young.

Ezra Ellyse Floral Print Flutter Sleeve Dress
This dress is just all wrong on me! I am very short-waisted and somewhat curvy and I think this dress is meant for a stick thin woman. The style of this dress drives me crazy because I have no idea where the cinched waist is supposed to fall on me. I also wasn't crazy about the floral print. I really love all the floral blouses I have been seeing this Spring, but I didn't love this specific print. It made me look even paler than I already am.

Loveappella Lila Chevron Panel Knit Tank
I love this shirt! It has the chevron print that I requested, but it isn't a crazy all over print that is loud and obnoxious. The style and cut of it is so unique. What you can't really see in this picture is that it hangs a little lower on the sides. As a result it drapes really nicely on me. And of course the back is amazing! Definitely keeping this shirt.

Under Skies Mico Tribal Trim Knit Tank
The green color of this shirt is beautiful. I don't own anything in this color but now I want to find something in this shade of green. I could only afford to keep one item this month, so this top had to be returned. But I really liked the tribal print detail on the bottom and the back of it.

If you decide to try Stitch Fix, please use my referral link when you sign up! I have mentioned it before, but every time someone signs up using my link, I get a $25 clothing credit. This is a great referral program and one of the main reasons I have been able to keep receiving Stitch Fix boxes. Once you sign up you get your very own referral link to share with your friends so that you can start receiving free clothes for yourself! Doesn't that sound fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment