Wednesday, July 23, 2014

22 Week Belly and Eats

I recently took pictures of everything I ate in a day. I wanted to see it in pictures in order to understand A: Why I am gaining weight so rapidly, and B: If there is anything I could change in my diet to boost my energy.
 
This week my belly seemed to really pop out. Adam has definitely noticed it, so I know it's not in my imagination. By the end of the day I look and feel so large. (I took this picture in the morning, so it really doesn't do my stomach justice).
So here is what I ate in one day. It ended up being a pretty healthy day, and I'd say most days I do eat a little more.
 
Breakfast: Whole Wheat toast with peanut butter, strawberries, and coffee.
Mid-morning snack: A few slices of dried mango. (no added sugar)
Lunch: Leftover homemade broccoli cheddar soup, plain iced tea, and a big salad made from kale, tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, and apple cider vinegar.
Afternoon snack: 2 plums. Looking back, I should have had a more substantial snack because I was nauseous and shaky by dinnertime.
Dinner: Beef spaghetti over whole wheat noodles with parmesan, roasted parmesan cauliflower, and ice water.
 Dessert: A mug of my favorite ice cream after the boys were asleep. Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment