Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Loving Lately

I have a few things I want to share that I've really been loving lately. I blogged about this once before here: Fun New Finds. Here are the latest and greatest things I've been using.

First up is my Kolder Salad Dressing Bottle.  I have had it for quite a few months now, and I use it constantly. It lists 8 different salad dressing recipes along the sides of the bottle. You simply fill the liquids to the lines on the bottle, add a few spices, and shake! Every recipe I have tried has been really simple and delicious. It keeps really well in the fridge and I almost always have homemade healthy salad dressing on hand. No excuses not to eat my greens! Plus, it is dishwasher safe, which is a huge bonus for me.

Next are these Cleansing Facial Wipes by Simple. I found them on sale at Target and bought them on a whim. I am admittedly lazy when it comes to my nighttime skin routine. (Don't worry Mom, I have gotten much better about applying my daily moisturizer!). These wipes are perfect for me. I remove my makeup and wipe one of these all over my face. It cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling and smelling incredibly clean. Simple!
 
Next on my list is a recipe. Savory Pan-Fried Chicken. After making this recipe a couple weeks ago, I was shocked when Lucas ate multiple pieces of the chicken. Why? Because this was the very first time Lucas has ever eaten chicken that I cooked for him. So obviously I love this recipe so much that I had to include it on this list. I have made it twice in the past two weeks, which says a lot because I rarely repeat recipes around here. The chicken tastes crispy and salty and slightly spicy, almost like something you would get at a fast food chicken place, but a little bit healthier. (I follow the recipe exactly, except I don't top it with hot sauce).
 
My last item on the list are these Loveable Animal Pillowcases for the boys. I actually bought them off of Jane.com a while back, but they are on sale again today! I wanted to share these because I think they are so cute for kids! (And I love finding unique items on this website). I bought the sheep pillowcase for Lucas, and Ryan chose the horse for himself. I have washed them many times already and they are still in great condition. 

 
 
What new items have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment