Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Shoe Monster

Does the shoe monster visit your house? He visits ours quite often! It seems like every time I need to go somewhere, the boys' shoes are missing. We have a designated spot for all of the shoes in Ryan's closet, yet they always disappear.

When we are going outside I search the house high and low for the shoes. Half the time I find them in strange places....the furthest corner of the backyard or inside the bathtub. Other times I finally give up and send the boys outside without shoes on. Our neighbor has even given Ryan the nickname of "Shoeless Joe" because he is playing outside so often without shoes.
How do you keep track of your kids' shoes? Does the shoe monster come and hide them in hard-to-find places? I am so tired of searching for shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment