Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Weighty Wednesday: Week 10

This week of weight loss was full of sickness again. Everyone in the house is sick this time. But that didn't stop me from trying my best to eat healthy foods. I definitely had my fair share of "cheats" this week, including a pizza night and more than a couple desserts. I was doing so well with having just a small square of chocolate at night, and then treating myself to one real dessert per week. But every time I bake cookies to put in Adam's lunch or make a treat for the boys, I end up eating more desserts than I should. So I'm going to try to get back to saving my dessert for something really special each week. It helps that I received a chocolate bar in the mail today from a special friend. It's a flavor I've never had, so it will be fun to eat a little bit each night as my treat!

I lost 1.5 pounds this week.

Week 10
Lbs Lost So Far: 22
Lbs Left To Lose: 9

It's kind of crazy to think that I've lost over 40 pounds since Jenna was born. That's a really significant amount of weight! I may try to photograph a few days' worth of meals again because that always helps to keep me accountable. This coming week should be a good one. Beautiful weather, some t-ball games, and hopefully a healthy family that isn't up all night coughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment