Thursday, April 16, 2015

Paint Nite

My sister and I did something really fun last night. We went to a Paint Nite! This is an event at a local bar or restaurant where an instructor guides you through how to paint a specific picture. You can be as creative as you want, so everyone's painting ends up looking a little different. Here is the example of the picture we were supposed to paint:
 Ready to start painting!
Here is my painting with just the background. It didn't quite look how I wanted it to....it looked more like an easter egg!
After painting on the stems.......
Here is my finished painting! Hey, I never said I was an artist.
Here is my sister painting. I love how hers turned out! (She is the artist in the family)
 Side by side.
We had such a fun time getting out of the house for a couple hours and doing something fun together as sisters. It was nice to actually focus on something without the distraction of kids! Have you ever done a Paint Nite?

1 comment:

  1. so everyone's painting ends up looking a little different. Here is the example of the picture we were supposed to paint:playard by thebabyguides

    ReplyDelete