Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Weighty Wednesday: GOAL!

I have finally reached my goal weight! (In full transparency I was 1 pound below my goal weight on Monday. As of this morning my scale is showing I am 1 pound over my goal weight. Whatever....I reached it!)

Since I gave birth on November 21st I have lost 55 pounds. I am officially a few pounds below the weight I was at when I got pregnant with Jenna.

I can fit into all of my pre-pregnancy clothes, although I wouldn't say my body looks exactly the same as it used to. I seem to have a heavier "nursing mom" look to me until I hit the 1-year mark with my kids, and then I feel like I look like myself again.

I lost the weight by eating smaller portions, less sugar, more produce and healthier grains, walking more, and nursing my baby.

It feel so good to have all that weight gone! Bye-bye Weighty Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment