Monday, April 18, 2016

Pizza-Making Class!

On Friday night I attended a pizza-making class with my sister and my niece, Emma. It was held at the Napoli Culinary Academy in Sacramento. The 3 of us had a lot of fun!
For the first portion of the class, the chef demonstrated how to make pizza, calzones, and stromboli. He included lots of little tips and tricks, including how to make a really easy white sauce for pizza. We were literally salivating by the time the samples came out to try!

We finally got to have a little fun in the kitchen.


Emma and I both made a Stromboli. I texted Adam this picture and he asked if I was making a burrito.

My sister tried her hand at a calzone.
 Her finished product:
 And my stromboli. Yum!
It was a fun girls' night out and I brought home some fabulous recipes for pizza dough and sauce. Now I just need Adam to build me an outdoor pizza oven and I'll be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment