Monday, January 5, 2015

Stitch Fix In Review

It's Stitch Fix time again everyone!! I took a break from receiving fixes near the beginning of my pregnancy, but now that I am 7 weeks postpartum I am more than ready to see that beautiful Stitch Fix box sitting on my front porch. Fix number 10 will arrive sometime this week and I promise to do a full review once it is here. Let me explain what Stitch Fix is really quickly, in case you have no idea what I'm talking about. Here it is in a nutshell:

**Fill out a detailed Style Profile and pay $20 to receive a "fix".
**A "fix" contains 5 items of clothing (Can include 1 accessory if you choose).
**These items are hand-picked for you by your stylist.
**You keep and pay for what you want. Send back what you don't want in a prepaid envelope.
**Your $20 styling fee goes towards any purchase that you make.
**If you keep all 5 items you get 25% off of everything!!
**Refer your friends and get credit towards future "fixes".

Doesn't it sound fun? Seriously, I am in love with this company. I love the thrill of getting a surprise in the mail that was chosen just for me, yet requires no obligation on my part to buy anything. It feels like such a special treat. And did I mention how convenient Stitch Fix is for a Mom with young kids? I think every Mom should treat herself with a Stitch Fix box at least once.

Just for fun, here are the items I have purchased from my first 9 fixes.
Blue skinny jeans, striped top, teal cardigan, striped maxi skirt, green military vest, studded horseshoe blouse, mint lace top, and blue chevron tank top. I have to say that many of these items are favorites in my closet. Now if only I could fit in to all of them right now! Here are links to my previous fixes:

Fix 1
Fix 2
Fix 3
Fix 4
Fix 5
Fix 6
Fix 7
Fix 8
Fix 9

I am so excited to see what goodies I get in my box this week! For fix number 10 I let them know that I recently gave birth and definitely still have a big poochy tummy and hips. I told them I am a nursing mother who needs easy and comfortable clothing that is still cute and stylish. I also asked that they send me items that will still fit nicely as I continue to lose weight. I hope I'm not asking too much from my stylist!  Interested in trying Stitch Fix for yourself? Sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment